Lake-McHenry Veterans and Family Services' mission is to work through a network of agencies to help military personnel, veterans and their families face challenges before, during and after deployments.
All information is confidential.
We offer FREE support services to veterans, active duty service members and their families in a confidential setting.
- Any American veteran with any type of discharge.
- Active duty service members in any branch of the U.S. Armed Forces, including Reserves and National Guard.
- Family members/support persons of veterans or military service members.
- Families of the fallen.
Veterans, service members and their families are invited to find support for:
- Linkage to benefits
- Sexual trauma
- Post traumatic stress
- Traumatic brain injury
- Grief and loss of those who didn't make it home
- Deployment, re-deployment, discharge and re-integration adjustment issues
- Depression, anxiety, suicidal thoughts, problems with substance abuse